Friday, July 22, 2011

My Life's To Do List:

1. Update this blog more.
2. Write a book for me, not other people.
3. Take bartending classes and bartend.
4. Teach English in Korea.
5. Join the Peace Corps. (Start applying.)
6. Skydive.
7. Get my tattoo.
8. Spend less money on petty things and more on earrings.
9. Pay off student loans quickly.
10. Find my way back to England.
11. Figure out a nicer way to tell people I don't like them.
12. Solidify my beliefs.
13. Make turning 21 worth it.
14. Empathize with people better.
15. Complain less unless it's about getting a raise.
16. Work on making a portfolio.
17. Make someone's day at least once a day.
18. Master the art of grammar.
19. Never say the words, "I'm bored," ever again.
20. Get motivated in classes at school.
21. Eat less bread and drink less pop.
22. Eat more cookies and cream ice cream.
23. Live in a cheap house with nice things.
24. Marry for friendship and love not obligation.
25. Have children at age 30 with or without a man.
26. Get a filing cabinet.
27. Do my laundry.
28. Clean my room then trash it again.
29. Never wear Alfred Dunner clothes when I'm old. (Google image it if you don't know.)
30. Always wear mismatching flower patterns when I'm old.
31. Imitate a child's innocence as much as I can.
32. Stay young by always adding to my bucket list. (That way I never kick the bucket.)
33. Stop biting my nails.
34. Tone down my competitiveness.
35. Teach the next generation to find their own voices in writing.
36. Build my music library.
37. Dedicate a room of my future house to bookshelves and quietness.
38. Reach my goal weight with minimal effort. haha.
39. Show my children the magic in the world.
40. Cater my teaching lessons to every student in my classroom.
41. Make the word "humongous" look right in my head or stop using it.
42. Give loans to family members when I'm rich and famous with low expectations.
43. Give more presents to people.
44. Go dancing in a club.
45. Watch "Fight Club" finally.
46. Give better advice.
47. Take more risks.
48. Learn a larger vocabulary.
49. Don't take so many days of my life for granted. I'm alive, damn it!
50. Be more creative with my blog posts.

1 comment: